LOWER LAKES MARINE was founded in 1973 and continues to provide professional operations and consultation to the underwater and marine construction industries.
We have supervised over 2500 dives, worked on over 20 different Hydro electric generating stations, and performed inspections and repairs on multiple bridges and water control structures including pipelines, intakes and outfalls. We also specialize in salvage operations.
We have fully qualified marine and technical professionals for both inshore and offshore marine services including:
- Full service professional underwater specialists
- We provide WSIB clearance on all projects.
- 24 hour emergency service/ rapid response
- We provide Notice of Project to the Ministry of Labour for all diving
- Fully portable/ mobile
- Highest quality of diving and support services
- Strict and comprehensive health and safety program
- Meets/exceeds the CAN/CSA Z275.4 Competency for
- Total of more than 40 years of diving experience
- Offer the latest in diving technology including imaging,
underwater mapping and inspection technologies
- 5,000,000 in comprehensive liability insurance
- Assessment and planning, design and fabrication,
installation, maintenance and daily operations